Thursday, December 9, 2010

Poetry Doesn't Have To Rhyme


"They say the good things in life comes to those who believe....so i believe"


Meeting someone like you is something any sensible person dreams of in a lifetime…it wasn’t the fact that you are a beautiful rather its more the kind of person you are…for some reason I feel your spirit and it lifts me higher and makes me want to be a better person. For as often as we speak never have I felt a negative energy between the two of us…my deepest secrets I want to reveal to you without a care because I know you will take them in stride and never past judgment your only motive would be just to figure out my reasoning on why a made such and such decisions. Its very uplifting to meet someone like you and I promise you and myself that I will never ever just let you skate by. I want you in my life, completely, your more than a friend; you’re a soul mate. I’m only saying this because I know deep down you feel the same way about me.



11 comments:

  1. Awww cute. I wish more guys would discuss the thoughts in their minds rather than the bulges in their pants smh (not knockin sex though). But I guess it's in ya'lls nature, one thing I'll never get *sigh*. Whoever this is for a lucky lady.

    P.S. I'm stealing that picture because it's the cutest thing and I'm into things like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All girls get treated accordingly lol..that my motto..But I don't think I'ma tell the person this is about her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you tryna say?!
    And you should let her know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All girls get treated accordingly...if they carry themselves in the right was...all they recieve is the upmost respect...but floozies get no respect and never get to see my intelligent side hence they go around saying "i'm an asshole" :) and i'll try to let her kno

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE an asshole lol, but even girls who carry themselves in a respectable manner don't get treated accordingly. Nowadays hoes get all the love which is sad, really. They make it so easy that the good ones get overlooked. That's why I just keep to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Dear Mama...your son hurting..living in this world where ni99as praise hoes and SHUN virigns"...I'm an Asshole but u will never catch me giving love to floozies...*think about it now* #POW lol...You can keep to your self but always make it know that your different...most "good girls" these days have slutty friends...and i look at them and be like "ummm how am i posed to tell you apart?" Let me stop before i write a whole new blog on this comment box lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol THAT'S why I keep to myself..I have a VERY tight circle of friends. We know each others business and I know they're not sluts. I mean, we engage in sexual escapades ever so often, but that's only in committed relationships. Nothing's wrong with sex, but letting everyone hit would be boring & slutty. #pow #pow lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. O_o we're virgins over here tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gwa nu don't believe! idijot! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ewwww speak English! Better yet, Yoruba!

    ReplyDelete